The online e-learning course for BOS forces (authorities and organizations with security tasks) covers the learning objectives stated in the "Recommendations for Common Regulations on the Use of Drones in Civil Protection" (EGRED) and provides valuable tips for the legally compliant use of drones.
Whether in a full-time or honorary position, the e-learning teaches the basics of drone operation by BOS, such as the essential rules, specifications and procedures to be observed, the weather conditions to be expected and the safety precautions to be taken, in accordance with European and national law and the requirements of EGRED.
The knowledge is graded according to the risk associated with the operation and should be taken into account especially for BOS operations. The focus is on the legal side, so that the right balance can always be struck during operations.
Contents at a glance
- Air law and safety
- Human performance in BOS operations
- Operational procedures (general and in BOS operations)
- General UAS customer
- Legal situation for BOS
- Operational tactics and procedure
- Technical basics and limits
- Risk assessment in use
- Cooperation at deployment sites
Scope of delivery
After successful order, you will receive by email the access to the online training for BOS of Droniq Academy. The training duration is about 8-10 hours or 1-2 weeks.
- PC: Windows, Mac OS
- Tablet/Smartphone: Windows, iOS, Android
- Internet access: DSL or LTE
- Internet browsers: Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, Edge and Apple Safari
Most current end devices and connections already have these requirements as standard, so no special technical means are necessary.