The Droniq Academy is a testing center (DE.PStF.035) recognized by the German Federal Aviation Authority (LBA) for the acquisition of the A2 remote pilot certificate. For optimal preparation for the exam, we offer a training program tailored to it.
We offer companies and larger groups the option of conducting classroom training and testing on their own premises as well and, as far as possible, customizing these to meet the company's individual needs. With the mix of modern e-learning / online training for the A2 remote pilot certificate for individual preparation and individual classroom training with experienced instructors, the future remote pilots are optimally prepared for the subsequent classroom examination.
The Business Package A2 starts with an approx. 4-hour classroom training, in which the participants are taught the complete knowledge and open questions can be answered directly.
Immediately following the presence examination takes place using tablet PCs. The exam to acquire the EU A2 pilot certificate consists of a total of 30 questions and is successfully passed if at least 75 percent of the 30 exam questions, across all topics, are answered correctly. Applicants who have successfully passed the exam will be forwarded directly to the German Federal Aviation Authority for the issuance of the EU Pilot Certificate A2.
Perfect complement: Optionally, we also offer various practical trainings (Start-Up, Basic, Advanced, Premium) for different levels of difficulty, performance groups and operational scenarios, so that you can always fly your drones professionally and safely.
Contents at a glance
- Meteorology (e.g. introduction, weather influences, wind, temperature, visibility, air density, weather forecasts)
- UAS flight performance (including typical operating ranges, mass, balance, center of gravity location, influence of payloads, securing payloads, knowledge of battery/battery modes of operation, avoiding unsafe conditions,
- Technical and operational mitigation of risks on the ground (including slow flight mode, estimation of distances, 1:1 rule).
Admission to the exam
- EU Certificate of Competence for Remote Pilots (A1/A3)
- Statement of practical self-study in accordance with UAS.OPEN.040 or evidence of practical training at a PStF.
- Minimum age 16 years (if you are a minor, you must have the written consent of the legal representatives (informally or alternatively on a form that you will receive from us).
- Presentation of a valid proof of identity (identity card or passport)
- All documents must be available on the day of the examination at the latest, otherwise we will unfortunately not be able to admit you to the examination.
System requirements of the online training
- PC: Windows, Mac OS
- Tablet/Smartphone: Windows, iOS, Android
- Internet access: DSL or LTE
- Internet browsers: Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, Edge and Apple Safari
Most current end devices and connections already have these requirements as standard, so no special technical means are necessary.
Scope of delivery
- Online training Remote Pilot Certificate A2 of the Droniq Academy: Training duration approx. 8-10 h
- Presence training remote pilot certificate A2: 2.5 - 4 h
- Presence exam remote pilot certificate A2: 45 min
- Optional: Practical training (Start-Up, Basic, Advance, Premium)
Depending on the number of participants (min. 10 persons), the classroom training including examination can also take place at your premises.
The issuance, renewal and amendment of the certificates are subject to fees. For the issuance of a remote pilot certificate A2 for the operating category "open", the LBA charges fees in the amount of 30.00 EUR.